View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Site issues or bugs 

that_guy wrote:
the seach engine is REALLY picky im trying to find some info on G String and i cant because of the words are to general please let it "eat more"

Yes I've noticed. I will look into this.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Ok I've tweaked the search settings and it should be much better now.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 am

nevermind

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 am

Okay. I love the web cart you guys have going. Only one issue. When I want to add multiple items, it is kind of a pain in the you know what. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but as it is, I have to add, then exit the cart, then add more. Maybe it isn't that big a deal, just wondered if it could be easily changed. Just a thought.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:04 am

Hey Vendetta, can you give me a line by line example of what you are trying to do and what parts are annoying? I can certainly make adjustments, since, well, I wrote the code >:) Can't promise anything, but love the ideas.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet. But it would be nice if you had a gallery of pics/descriptions of the yoyo's you've sold out of in the past. For instance. I'd like to see the various faded Projects and M1's you've sold out of. It's sort of like how other retail sites still keep there products posted even though they don't have any in stock. Just a though.

Joe

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile YIM

japhroaig wrote:
Hey Vendetta, can you give me a line by line example of what you are trying to do and what parts are annoying? I can certainly make adjustments, since, well, I wrote the code >:) Can't promise anything, but love the ideas.

I think basically what I am referring to is just being able to click a few items, put them in the cart, but not direct me to the cart after every item added. If I want to buy 6 different things, I have to close that cart window 5 (errr) different times. Personally, it is easier for me to just add things to a floating cart, and then click "view cart" or "checkout" when I am done browsing and ready to pay.

I guess it is like if I went to the grocery store and every time I threw something in my cart, I was teleported to the cash register, only to have to get out of line and go put more items in my cart, only to be transported once again, after every item!!! LOL

I suppose it isn't an issue for most, since they just buy one at a time.

Also, having a drop down box to choose how many of each item you would like (i.e. string) would be helpful, instead of having to change the number and hit "update" in the cart. Just a suggestion.

I don't know, maybe I am missing something, and doing it completely wrong. If so, please guide me in the right direction.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Clicking "View new posts" sometimes omits posts, and I often miss posts that I have never viewed. Am I missing something?

Mon May 18, 2009 5:23 pm

When I try to find my shipping cost the button won't work and the country/postal button won't pop up. Any help?

Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:10 am

Solved.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:28 am

For some reason the P2 selection in the shop opens the entire shop into a new frame- could just be on Mozilla, but there is currently no way to make a purchase as it re-opens the start screen insted of the information screen- does any of that make any sense?

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 am
Profile WWW

Browser version and perhaps a screenshot would be great.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:10 pm

DOn't know why I did not think of that- DOH!
Here you go
Firefox version 3.5.1

Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:08 pm
Profile WWW

Definitely the newest edition of Mozilla- works fine on IE
Just got Firefox 3.5 yesterday and the whole sight is screwy

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:51 am
Profile WWW

TCK wrote:
Definitely the newest edition of Mozilla- works fine on IE
Just got Firefox 3.5 yesterday and the whole sight is screwy

I can go a step further and say that it is a problem with the Windows version of Mozilla. Firefox and Safari on the Mac both work fine with the site.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:31 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

i back that up and it may just be the windows version. fori have macbook pro and this site works great on both safari (my main user) and fire fox.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 am

Looks like we have to fix our code for FF 3.5. I didn't even know it had released.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:50 am

boy, i sure am glad i rejected that update! hahaha :lol: :P that really sux tho man. nothing too traumatic tho. but i can see it would be annoying nonetheless.

this is a trick i learned with using linux. i always wait till the release after the new one to come out before i upgrade. or right before the newer distro i get the next one up. just because, after they are ready for the new release which may or may not have lots of problems or bugs the one they released before that is as bug-free and good as it's going to get.

hell, my home server is still running feisty! i was gonna upgrade, but it's mostly being used as a network server and a storage unit for data, so i decided "if it aint broke, dont fix it" no reason to. it's a network server running on a 1.4 GHZ (server) P3 with 512 MB RAM. im not going to be recoding movies with it or using it for blender animation studio, so what's the point of upgrading it? (and no, this isnt the server my site is run on! my site is running on 4 quad cores linked together with 16 gigs of ram out in texas :) )

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

I've been testing browsers and I cannot reproduce this yet, still looking into it.

If you can do me a favor though--click 'Tools' the 'Error Console', hit 'Clear' then try and reproduce this bug. If anything shows up in the console I would love to see it.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:42 am

Also TCK, could you go to http://www.ajaxwebcart.com/pstore/store ... m/shop.php and see if it does the same thing there? That is the actual page that is being embedded, and if that works but the onedrop site doesn't, then it is likely a security setting I think.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next