Read-Only Archives

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Welcome Everyone.. :) Introduce Yourself 

Dorkayo wrote:
Hey Everyone,

Ive been on this forum for some time now... But I thought I would just introduce myself finally.

Name is Ryan Johnson

Ive been yoyoing for over three years and play everyday. Literally there is no time where I don't have a yoyo on me or near me.

I've come to appreiciate all sorts of yoyoing and the different styles people bring to the table. Developing my style was probably the hardest part for me, but through struggle I succeeded in creating a very Flowable style..

I just got accepted to the G Squared Team and beyond excited to work with Brett & Jacob along with all my team mates.

Here's the video that got me there.

Enjoy!

Bro.... That was awesome

Thu May 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Quote:
Bro.... That was awesome

Thanks Man! :)

Thu May 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow, so smooth. That last combo was especially sweet.

Sun May 27, 2012 8:08 am
Profile WWW

The Machinist wrote:
Wow, so smooth. That last combo was especially sweet.

Thanks Shawn!

Thu May 31, 2012 11:21 am

hi im chris j michaels

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey, I'm Michael.

I've been yoyoing on and off for about 10 years now. I took a lot of time off between 2009 and 2011 but now I'm back and more into it than ever. I'm a student at Tufts University (just outside Boston), but I'm a Maine native. I am a huge fan of Yuuki Spencer. The vibe at this forum is great. Also I love pop-punk and post-hardcore music. Attached is a video of me and a double-knob toy.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Hey guys, I picked up my Yomega Dash that I got last year and decided to throw it for once and decided to start throwing a bit more seriously. I don't have too many tricks down, but I've got a couple of simple tricks down like Buddha's Revenge, Matrix, and McBride's Roller Coaster, but other then that, I'm pretty much new to the whole yo-yoing community.

I hope to learn a lot from being here and am looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:10 pm
Profile WWW

PEACE GUYS. Ive been yoyoing for about two years and I'm pretty good. I had a different account on here but somehow it dissapeared. So this is my new account 8-)

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:12 am

themanwhowasntthere2 wrote:
PEACE GUYS. Ive been yoyoing for about two years and I'm pretty good. I had a different account on here but somehow it dissapeared. So this is my new account 8-)

Nice avatar. What's it from?

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:40 am
Profile WWW

upbeat wrote:
themanwhowasntthere2 wrote:

Nice avatar. What's it from?

i looked up 90x90 pixel avatar and it popped up

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Whats goin on everyone! Justin here from a small farm town in Ohio... I'm 34 and decided it would be fun for me and my 8 year old son Xander to throw together. Did some research and found this forum and picked up a couple throws from Toys'r'Us to start out.
I picked up a Yomega Raider and my son a Duncan FH Zero. We have only been throwing for about 8 weeks and we cant stop and never leave home without our throws, I throw his FH more than my Raider.
So now that I have picked up some easy and intermediate tricks and can bind I'm gonna order a black OD cafe racer Friday for myself and my son X wants a Duncan Raptor for Xmas.
You guys seem to have a good community here on One Drop so I'm planning on me and my son sticking around for long time and getting to know people and learn how to throw and have fun doin it..

PEACE

Justin "NOTTSO" Fast

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Glad your here man!! You came to the right place. Now buckle in your in for the ride of your life!!!

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Thanks man we cant wait!!!!

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Hey guys :)

I'm Simon, 16, almost 17 from the UK, been playing yoyo's since early 08. Got a few Top 3's at UK Nats and Regionals and a Top 10 at EYYC, but now been Judging UK Contest's over the past few years, whilst i've got exams at school and the likes. But now my exams are finished, i still plan on continuing to judge, and letting the good guys compete.

I'm mainly interested in playing Responsive, and rock out on a Renagade, and some Zeros. But recently i've been throwing a Speeder2 and a Cafe Racer. Cafe Racer is awesome, but the only OneDrop i've ever really put any time into. I've tried a few of the Code1/2 but never enough to make a good judgement on them.

Been looking to move into a new forum , since the community on some of the other sites is just going down hill :/

Anyway..

Peace!

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 am

SimonUK wrote:
Hey guys :)

I'm Simon, 16, almost 17 from the UK, been playing yoyo's since early 08. Got a few Top 3's at UK Nats and Regionals and a Top 10 at EYYC, but now been Judging UK Contest's over the past few years, whilst i've got exams at school and the likes. But now my exams are finished, i still plan on continuing to judge, and letting the good guys compete.

I'm mainly interested in playing Responsive, and rock out on a Renagade, and some Zeros. But recently i've been throwing a Speeder2 and a Cafe Racer. Cafe Racer is awesome, but the only OneDrop i've ever really put any time into. I've tried a few of the Code1/2 but never enough to make a good judgement on them.

Been looking to move into a new forum , since the community on some of the other sites is just going down hill :/

Anyway..

Peace!

Welcome!

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:11 am

Hi guys!

Matt here!

I'm more active on other forums, but I wanted to join another for the heck of it! This place is cool! :D I've been yoyoing for almost a year now.

This is a vid I made a while ago:

Hope you like!

And Subscribe if you want to!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:19 am

Hey everybody, it is Big Yoyo from YYE/YYN/TheYo. I make and sell my own string, and love One Drop Yoyos. I came here based on recommendation from a dude on instagram who goes by the usernam "obeypropaganda"

This looks like an awesome community, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:52 am

Big Yoyo wrote:
Hey everybody, it is Big Yoyo from YYE/YYN/TheYo. I make and sell my own string, and love One Drop Yoyos. I came here based on recommendation from a dude on instagram who goes by the usernam "obeypropaganda"

This looks like an awesome community, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Hey there ! My nick is the 0beypropaganda ;) Good to see you on the board! Have fun :)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:34 am

Hello everyone..........
I am new buy in this forum. Just join for say hello to all and well come. Glad to be a part of this forum. Hope i stay and enjoy in this forum.
Thanks.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi Well come everyone here.
I like to play yo-yo so much. I like metal yo-yo. ;>

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next