Read-Only Archives

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Welcome Everyone.. :) Introduce Yourself 

Hello everyone. Glad to be here. See you around.

Last edited by Jerrod on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello, my name is, well you can call me Bones. I joined the forum earlier this year but never formally introduced myself. I am a perpetual novice yoyo player. I follow the activity and know of a few of the bigger names in the scene, as well as have personal met a couple of pretty good yoyo guys which just so happen to live in my remote isolated area. I throw for only fun and relaxation and have no desire to ever compete or take it seriously on any level. I love throwing yoyo make no bones about it. I currently have only one yoyo, a One Drop Burnside and I use either Toxic Strings or Twisted or some of what I call OGYoyo strings made by a guy named Justin in SoCal. I might buy a shiny new One Drop someday, maybe, if a get a big fat bonus at work or something. I live in the remote forests of Northeast Oregon and live as a proper hermit would, ok I don't have a cabin, but that would be pretty great. My play style is fairly simple and straight forward, I just throw traps and double or nothing repeaters mostly. I like watching yoyo videos and following contest news. I don't really follow the latest products, I'm not a yoyo collector. I like to listen to Baroque music and I wear sweaters. I flip burgers for my living. :geek:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi! My names Owen, and i absolutely ADORE OneDrop jojos.

Ive been a member on here for a while, but i mostly post on YYE, but i am hoping to start posting here more often :)

Ive been throwin for a good 2.5 years, and im still goin strong

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm here at last (Thanks David)

My names Simon, normally hanging around on the YoYoz forum, been throwing a year or so but a lot more lately. Still rubbish though :lol:

And I seem to like collecting One Drop throws 8-)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Heya, my names Justin, and I've been lurking in the dark for a couple weeks now. I used to throw a lot as a kid, and got pretty good too with my awesome Yomega X-Brain.
So, a couple weeks ago, a student of mine (I'm a youth pastor) brought a butterfly to youth group, so I picked yoyoing back up again. I didn't even know there was such a thing as ball bearing yoyos and such until a couple weeks ago. So, I'm re-learning quickly, and loving every second.
Oh, and I'm definitely a One Drop fan boy.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Hello, my name is Brad. I have been yoyoing for about a year and a half now. My Kitteh Code 2 is one of my prized possessions. By the way, I can be found on some other forums under the same name.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Hey there everyone, my name is Garrett Warner. I'm a yoyoer from Northern Colorado and have been throwing for exactly 1 year, 2 months, and 9 days at the time of this post, and yes, I do keep track ;). I have had the privilege of growing in the yoyo world while learning and throwing with two of my favorite yoyoers, Patrick Canny and Zach Gormley. Perhaps the most important thing about me is that I am a complete and total One Drop fan boy.

I count the US National Yoyo Contest as the single greatest experience of my life. This is mostly because I was able to fulfill my inner most desires and spend an entire day with the One Drop team. Zammy, Paul and Graeme in particular, and also Clifton briefly.

At the moment my favorite jojo is my red Code-2 with red code-1 side effects. Though I may soon be getting a Soda Nickel Code-1 (which might become an apt replacement). My top three favorite yoyoers in order are
1. Petr Kavka
2. Paul Dang
3. Harold Owens III

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Welcome!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:19 am
Profile WWW

Hi everyone this is Abe

Glad to be a part of this community.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:29 am

One more thing, I love one drop yoyo's. The Y Factor and the M1 are my favorites.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 am

Welcome to One Drop Abe! Enjoy your stay. :) The M1 was my first One Drop love. :D

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it..... ;)

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. ;)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:05 am

Hello everyone, my name is Nicholas Herring from Olympia, Washington. I'm new on this forum and to the yoyo world, only been throwing for about three months, but I love it. I look forward to getting better, although I have no intention to compete. Only for fun here. Thanks David for the add.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:48 am

Hello! Just finally joining after lurking for a while! Just recently got back into throwing after being out of it for quite some time. Last time I was throwing was back when Duncan butterfly's were the shiz. Thank god my 10 year old dragged up from the dungeon my old box of long forgotten treasures. Next thing you know we were waxing up some new strings and the magic was back! Soon we started checking out some new ball bearing throws. And now we're rocking some Onedrop love. Got him his first Code1 for his b-day and he hasn't but it down. I can't put my Summit down!

Nice to meet you all!

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 am

I'm member for some time, but never get to introduce myself.

My name is Frantisek, I live in Prague, Czech Republic. I started yoyoing at the end of 2010 and instantly got in love with yo-yoing. I'm active in Czech community and also run my own yoyo blog: http://yoyophile.blogspot.cz/

You can see me competing regularly on Czech contest and sometimes in near countires(Slovakia, Poland).

I get my first One Drop few months after I started and it became clearly my favorite brand. They were my main throws, used them at all contest(matching my One Drop t-shirt from Markmont). For long time(maybe even now) I was biggest and only fan of One Drop Yo-yos in Czech Republic, having to buy them from shops all around Europe. For some reason, local yo-yoers and main shops simply arent big fans of One Drop.

Few months ago I got into Yoyofficer team and my passion for One Drops come little down, but your yo-yos are still my most favorite(Burnside as pure competitive beast and Dang as most fun throw ever) and it's still my dream to be part of OD team.

Last edited by Bina on Sun May 12, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 12, 2013 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Dankdeadzombie wrote:
Hello! Just finally joining after lurking for a while! Just recently got back into throwing after being out of it for quite some time. Last time I was throwing was back when Duncan butterfly's were the shiz. Thank god my 10 year old dragged up from the dungeon my old box of long forgotten treasures. Next thing you know we were waxing up some new strings and the magic was back! Soon we started checking out some new ball bearing throws. And now we're rocking some Onedrop love. Got him his first Code1 for his b-day and he hasn't but it down. I can't put my Summit down!

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forums! Awesome story about your son. Enjoy your stay! :)

Bina wrote:
I'm member for some time, but never get to introduce myself.

My name is Frantisek, I live in Prague, Czech Republic. I started yoyoing at the end of 2010 and instantly got in love with yo-yoing. I'm active in Czech community and also run my own yoyo blog: http://yoyophile.blogspot.cz/

You can see my competing regularly on Czech contest and sometimes in near countires(Slvoakia, Poland).

I get my first One Drop few months after I started and it became clearly my favorite brand. They were my main throws, used them at all conetst(matching my One Drop t-shirt from Markmont). For long time(maybe even now) I was biggest and only fan of One Drop Yo-yos in Czech Republic, having to buy them from shops all around Europe. For some reason, local yo-yoers and main shops simply arent big fans of One Drop.

Few months ago I got into Yoyofficer team and my passion for One Drops come little down, but your yo-yos are still my most favorite(Burnside as pure competitive beast and Dang as most fun throw ever) and it's still my dream to be part of OD team.

Seen you around for awhile, thanks for introducing yourself! :D

Sun May 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Great product+great website=amazing company.

~~One drop is the best

Tue May 28, 2013 2:38 pm

jtchanley wrote:
Great product+great website=amazing company.

~~One drop is the best

Welcome.

Tue May 28, 2013 4:11 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Hello,

My name is Russ and the yoyo bug bit over a month ago when I saw a guy is new from the local movie theater and was in awe of his skills, so here I am a month later with a yoyo addiction and the same guy from the theater theater told last week about the rally and agreed to pick me up one since he was ordering one or two also and thanks to him I'm the proud owner of a lime ish green and black really!

I'm overjoyed so please forgive the poo grammar.

I look forward to getting to know the regulars and learn more about the mighty yo!

Thanks for having me!

-Russ

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi everyone I'm Brian and I have yoyos

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi all, I'm Rob, 30 from Tamworth, England . I used to throw back in about 2007ish not thrown for a very long time looking to get back into the hobby, amazing to see how things have changed over the past five or so years I have been away from the hobby.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next