Read-Only Archives

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:29 pm



Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Register Your Sovereign Number Here 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Posts: 2488
Location: California
Mine is still BAAAAAAALLLLLLIIIINNNN!!!!!


Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:19 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Posts: 1
I have lucky number VII.


Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:26 am
Posts: 1593
Location: Calgary, AB
Sovereign #42 update:
I went caving (spelunking) this weekend, and thought "Which yoyo would be safe in my pocket while I squeeze myself through cracks, crevices, and faults? Oh that's right! My freaking titanium Sovereign would love to do that!"

So we journeyed to the center of... Rat's Nest Cave (Canmore, Alberta) where I proceeded to yoyo in every gallery and cavern big enough!
The guide said, without a doubt, I was the first person she'd ever heard of yoyo'ing in the cave.
So how about it? Any other caving-yoyo enthusiasts?
(pics coming)

_________________
All right you primitive screwheads, listen up.
You see this?
This... is my Boomstick!
~Bruce Campbell~


-captainhunter-
http://yorad.ca


Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:36 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Posts: 2472
captainhunter wrote:
Sovereign #42 update:
I went caving (spelunking) this weekend, and thought "Which yoyo would be safe in my pocket while I squeeze myself through cracks, crevices, and faults? Oh that's right! My freaking titanium Sovereign would love to do that!"

So we journeyed to the center of... Rat's Nest Cave (Canmore, Alberta) where I proceeded to yoyo in every gallery and cavern big enough!
The guide said, without a doubt, I was the first person she'd ever heard of yoyo'ing in the cave.
So how about it? Any other caving-yoyo enthusiasts?
(pics coming)


Now that's noteworthy of a documentary? :lol: :lol: A Captain & his Yo...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
0100111100101110010001000010111001000100001000000010000001000110010101000101011100100001

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it..... ;)

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. ;)


Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:21 am
Posts: 2
Time to stop lurking :) I have number XXII.

oh, and HI everyone!


Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Posts: 2472
peppercat wrote:
Time to stop lurking :) I have number XXII.

oh, and HI everyone!


Hello lurker! Just kidding...... I'll put you on the board. ;)

_________________
0100111100101110010001000010111001000100001000000010000001000110010101000101011100100001

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it..... ;)

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. ;)


Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Posts: 2472
Only 8 unaccounted spots left....... yippeeeeeeeeeeee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
0100111100101110010001000010111001000100001000000010000001000110010101000101011100100001

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it..... ;)

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. ;)


Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 2091
Location: Indiana
How many blank ones are out there?

_________________
Image


Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:49 pm
Posts: 13
Location: AKA Hit-Yo
please change the owner's name of NO.XVIII to mine : "gavin"

i got this baby from the trade with sunny and i won't let it go! thanks. ;)

_________________
Anti-yo + Oxygéne + 1drop = \(^o ^)/
SPYY + CLYW + generalyo = epic!


Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Posts: 2472
gavin wrote:
please change the owner's name of NO.XVIII to mine : "gavin"

i got this baby from the trade with sunny and i won't let it go! thanks. ;)


Ok, done! ;) :D

_________________
0100111100101110010001000010111001000100001000000010000001000110010101000101011100100001

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it..... ;)

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. ;)


Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:34 pm
Posts: 156
Location: North Jersey
update on XLVIII...

acquired a ding outside one day, which freed me up to try the sparking thing. previously i was trying to keep it mint.

all of this is fine, because i'm never trading it away or selling it.

let's see. it's made several trips to the big apple with me - i mean i'm only living 45 minutes away - and i think it's hit a few landmarks. it's been to central park. it's been to the brooklyn bridge. maybe in a week or two it'll accompany me to roosevelt island to investigate the vacuum trash system and also the decrepit insane asylum.

since i work with samsung producing how-to videos and a live product support internet show, it's made a cameo or two as a photography subject. i was also featured throwing it in a small yo-yo demonstration video during one of the webshow episodes, as fodder for samsung's little proprietary video-editing software.

so it's been around. it's still just as smooth, still sees a lot of play, still amazes people. especially when you tell them it's titanium. which makes me the guy-who-is-always-photographed-with-people-in-public-for-looking-like-zach-galifianakis-and-who-carries-a-yoyo-made-of-titanium.

which i'm okay with!

_________________
"To accept a feeling, a love, a need, requires a certain greatness that most people don't possess."
-Rainer Werner Fassbinder


Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:39 pm
Posts: 1540
Location: New York, New York
frunk wrote:
update on XLVIII...

acquired a ding outside one day, which freed me up to try the sparking thing. previously i was trying to keep it mint.

all of this is fine, because i'm never trading it away or selling it.

let's see. it's made several trips to the big apple with me - i mean i'm only living 45 minutes away - and i think it's hit a few landmarks. it's been to central park. it's been to the brooklyn bridge. maybe in a week or two it'll accompany me to roosevelt island to investigate the vacuum trash system and also the decrepit insane asylum.

since i work with samsung producing how-to videos and a live product support internet show, it's made a cameo or two as a photography subject. i was also featured throwing it in a small yo-yo demonstration video during one of the webshow episodes, as fodder for samsung's little proprietary video-editing software.

so it's been around. it's still just as smooth, still sees a lot of play, still amazes people. especially when you tell them it's titanium. which makes me the guy-who-is-always-photographed-with-people-in-public-for-looking-like-zach-galifianakis-and-who-carries-a-yoyo-made-of-titanium.

which i'm okay with!

living so close, you should bring it to the next nyyc meet at the IBM building so the group can see one in action

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:34 pm
Posts: 156
Location: North Jersey
i'll have to try to get to a meet, yeah! hit me up - let me know when you guys get together.

_________________
"To accept a feeling, a love, a need, requires a certain greatness that most people don't possess."
-Rainer Werner Fassbinder


Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:04 pm
Posts: 19
hey guys great job with the list! but i was just wondering if anyone would be willing to give up their sovereign? ill give a very good deal! please. didnt have the money to buy when it came out :(


Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Posts: 2472
bwxd wrote:
hey guys great job with the list! but i was just wondering if anyone would be willing to give up their sovereign? ill give a very good deal! please. didnt have the money to buy when it came out :(


There will be more coming in the near future.......just not the special release edition. :)

_________________
0100111100101110010001000010111001000100001000000010000001000110010101000101011100100001

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it..... ;)

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. ;)


Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Posts: 2488
Location: California
bwxd wrote:
hey guys great job with the list! but i was just wondering if anyone would be willing to give up their sovereign? ill give a very good deal! please. didnt have the money to buy when it came out :(


There should be more on the way within the coming months.


Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:29 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 781
Location: Riverside, California
Just wondering, has anyone accidentally dropped their Sovereign? Like a really really hard fall? I wanna get one and I'm definitely gonna use it for 5a. Of course in 5a there are times when the yoyo just wants to fly out of your hands and into the concrete. I know they can have tiny scratches but how is the integrity of the walls? Will they handle a lot of force?

_________________
It ain't about the skill, it's all about the thrill.


Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:15 am
Posts: 933
Location: Buffalo, NY
Mine is still mint, and I plan on keeping it that way. I will hold off on any sparking the dog until I can get my hands on one of that isn't numbered.


Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:44 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 781
Location: Riverside, California
By the way, you're not the John Huber who does A^2(a squared), right?

_________________
It ain't about the skill, it's all about the thrill.


Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:45 pm
Posts: 76
Location: New York נו יורק
Vendetta wrote:
V for Vendetta. 8-)

that was a good movie lol

_________________
Known as "YOAaron" on yyn


Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:37 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.