View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The YoYoJam Fever | YoYoSkills.com Review 

The YoYoJam Fever | YoYoSkills.com Review
About two months ago I scrapped my plans to do a Fever review. The model YoYoJam had sent me had a problem with the response wall that I did not identify until late in to the review session and snapping strings at exactly all the wring times. Once I identified the defect as a manufacturing error and not a design flaw, I knew it this unit had simply slipped through YoYoJam’s QA cracks and did not represent the product release on a whole. I scrapped the review and sent my findings directly to the company. I can’t tell you how important it is to contact the company directly when you have problems with a product. Yo-Yo manufacturers don’t intentionally release product at full retail with known problems like string snapping and excessive vibration. They know that you are going to talk to your yo-yo friends and a good yo-yo will quickly get a bad reputation. Val at YoYoJam got back to me right away with zero reservations, and we arranged an exchange. I am glad I didn’t review the first model sent to me because after playing the Fever for a week, I can tell you that the replacement model is indeed the true representation for the release line.

Note: After the Jump you will find a new format for my review that I am experimenting with. Your feedback is both requested and welcome.

>> YoYoSkills.com

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]